FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Results 1 to 10 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #11
    DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    440

    My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Z View Post

    I'm keeping my eyes open for the late HW city Delorean. Hopefully I'll be able to catch at least one for my collection.
    Here's the HW City DeLorean - just got samples today, so I expect it in stores soon.

    James
    Attached Images
    James Espey, President
    Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    [url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •