FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #241
    Senior Member Domi's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  France

    Posts:    2,462

    My VIN:    16951

    Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

    Thanks

  2. #242
    Senior Member matt clark's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2011

    Location:  London

    Posts:    117

    My VIN:    4267

    Club(s):  

    Any news on the 1:18th scale elite BTTF version? I've seen the prototype, just wondering when it's out.

    Similarly, what happened with the Autoart 1:18th scale D? Was due for release a few months ago but no word since.

  3. #243
    Senior Member Domi's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  France

    Posts:    2,462

    My VIN:    16951

    Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by matt clark View Post
    Similarly, what happened with the Autoart 1:18th scale D? Was due for release a few months ago but no word since.
    I've tried to ask them some news on their facebook page, but never received any answer

  4. #244
    Member martydmc12's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2011

    Location:  Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

    Posts:    86

    My VIN:    16353

    Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

    I follow AutoArt on Facebook, and just today they posted pictures from one of their latest exhibits/shows. In there product line-up, the DeLorean was there.

    922954_601520216539682_204729561_n.jpg

    I've emailed them several times as well, asking about a potential release date. No response.

  5. #245
    Senior Member Domi's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  France

    Posts:    2,462

    My VIN:    16951

    Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by martydmc12 View Post
    I've emailed them several times as well, asking about a potential release date. No response.
    Same thing for me

  6. #246
    DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    440

    My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

    AutoArt

    Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Same thing for me
    AutoArt thread is here:

    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3082-AutoArt-Delorean
    James Espey, President
    Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    [url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]

  7. #247
    Owner since 2007 Farrar's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Fort Lauderdale

    Posts:    4,740

    My VIN:    02613

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Grey interior?!

    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

  8. #248
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Quote Originally Posted by DMCH James View Post
    Two new DeLorean Hot Wheels to come this spring/summer - checking to see if I can post the images of the cars here. The first is part of the Hot Wheels "Juke Box" series and is a Wal-Mart exclusive. I don't expect the styling to appeal to many DeLorean owners. The entire Juke Box line is also about double the price of the standard HW cars, so that will further limit appeal, IMO.

    The second one is more "normal" looking and should be part of their Basic Cars Mainline at the regular price point.

    James
    Is this one, either of the above two? says it's a 2013 car

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Hotwhee...S:101#ht_0wt_0

    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  9. #249
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Is this one, either of the above two? says it's a 2013 car

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Hotwhee...S:101#ht_0wt_0

    I was just wondering the same thing

    I still never bought a Red Line car either... really should.
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

  10. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    4,861

    My VIN:    3937

    I was curious what these were all about too. The styling is different from other versions, but it's not so bad. Just shy of $5 each, so more expensive as already mentioned.

    They had a few others in the theme... like the Ferris Bueller Fiero and Axel Foley's car from Beverly Hills Cop. I found them at a Target store recently opened here in Canada. Box said 2012 though.

    Hot Wheels Ferris and Marty.jpg


    Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •