FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
Senior Member

Originally Posted by
Helirich
Wow, so we?re there any holes, or you are just stopping further corrosion? Do they get holes there often? I?ve never looked in mine. Is that a common fix for that? I suppose that doesn?t get any hotter than the water temp. Should be alright for JB.
No holes. I pooled up degreaser in there and none bled through. Stopping any future corrosion but also sealing it from leaking incase it is so thin that it would have leaked in the future. Yes block rot is a fairly common issue on these engines. This is not a common fix as far as I know and I am sure I will catch some flack for doing it. Heat shouldn't be an issue as JB Weld is rated for over 500 degrees F.
Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules