Thanks![]()
Location: France
Posts: 2,462
My VIN: 16951
Club(s): (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)
Thanks![]()
Any news on the 1:18th scale elite BTTF version? I've seen the prototype, just wondering when it's out.
Similarly, what happened with the Autoart 1:18th scale D? Was due for release a few months ago but no word since.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 86
My VIN: 16353
Club(s): (DOA) (DCUK)
I follow AutoArt on Facebook, and just today they posted pictures from one of their latest exhibits/shows. In there product line-up, the DeLorean was there.
922954_601520216539682_204729561_n.jpg
I've emailed them several times as well, asking about a potential release date. No response.
Posts: 440
My VIN: Formerly 10570 and 6776
Club(s): (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)
AutoArt thread is here:
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3082-AutoArt-Delorean
James Espey, President
Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
[url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 4,740
My VIN: 02613
Club(s): (DCF)
Grey interior?!
![]()
3.0L, automatic, carbureted
Location: Atlanta OTP GA
Posts: 7,085
My VIN: 2743
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)
Is this one, either of the above two? says it's a 2013 car
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Hotwhee...S:101#ht_0wt_0
![]()
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"
Location: Sacramento-ish
Posts: 4,408
My VIN: 02100
Club(s): (NCDMC) (DCUK)
Jon
1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
restoration log, March 2011 to present
full and detailed photo restoration log
Posts: 4,861
My VIN: 3937
I was curious what these were all about too. The styling is different from other versions, but it's not so bad. Just shy of $5 each, so more expensive as already mentioned.
They had a few others in the theme... like the Ferris Bueller Fiero and Axel Foley's car from Beverly Hills Cop. I found them at a Target store recently opened here in Canada. Box said 2012 though.
Hot Wheels Ferris and Marty.jpg
Sept. 81, auto, black interior