Location: Reedsburg, WI
Posts: 4,042
My VIN: 5180
Club(s): (DMWC) (DCUK)
Tastefully done.
Curious what the "Other" version looks like.
DENNIS
VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II, EPS, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.
Location: Atlanta OTP GA
Posts: 7,085
My VIN: 2743
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)
Reminds me of Faisal's old car.
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"
Location: Reedsburg, WI
Posts: 4,042
My VIN: 5180
Club(s): (DMWC) (DCUK)
Did a little Search for Juke box series hot wheels.
There are 3 cars representing the NEW WAVE Genre James mentioned the genre the Delorean was representing is NEW WAVE. "Will likely be very limited appeal"
# 22 80 El Camino http://hwcollectorsnews.com/wp-conte...2/DSCN1997.jpg
# 23 84 Grand prix http://hwcollectorsnews.com/wp-conte...2/DSCN1996.jpg
# 24 Unknown at this time. 81 Delorean (Possiblity) But Not shown.
You get the idea of what kind of wild graphics to expect.
Last edited by DMC5180; 07-05-2013 at 06:36 PM.
DENNIS
VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II, EPS, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.
Location: Battle Creek, Mich
Posts: 33
My VIN: 5778
James,
Is the HW City car a "Wal-Mart" exclusive, or will it be a regular issue?
Curt
Location: France
Posts: 2,462
My VIN: 16951
Club(s): (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)
Thanks for the information James.
Location: Reedsburg, WI
Posts: 4,042
My VIN: 5180
Club(s): (DMWC) (DCUK)
DENNIS
VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II, EPS, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 103
My VIN: 0726
I love these hot wheels Deloreans, i scoop them up. I wish they would make a proto 1 version instead of heading towards sparkle magic colors. I mean we all have the Turismo right, ...there is a company in Europe that makes toy Deloreans in red, yellow, green, black, white, and blue...But like i said, i will still buy them even if they were hot pink.
Location: Sacramento-ish
Posts: 4,408
My VIN: 02100
Club(s): (NCDMC) (DCUK)
I just got ahold of 6 (yes... a slight miscommunication with a friend, who bought them for me) of the "Real Riders" movie car time machine.
Still haven't seen the HW City or the New Wave ones anywhere, but keeping my eyes out for sure!
Jon
1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
restoration log, March 2011 to present
full and detailed photo restoration log
Location: France
Posts: 2,462
My VIN: 16951
Club(s): (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)
I guess you meant this one:
http://www.npe-modellbau.de/