FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
My friends think I'm nuts

Originally Posted by
Michael
Don't forget this one...I guess there are three?
Thanks for that tip! Tonight I went to yet another Walmart in Rogersville(was there for a cruise in) and of course there were none to be found in the isle, then I remembered reading this so I went to this dark corner in the outdoor department where a lot of Christmas toys were displayed. Not a sole in there at 9pm. There it was just like the Oracle promised! This huge box of loose Hot Wheels divided into three sections. I dug 5 DeLoreans out. I didn't do the shopping cart thing, but those boxes were deep so in order to search well, I would have needed a cart. I'm sure there were more in there but I didn't want to make a scene, even though I was alone. I took my 5 and called it a night knowing more would come.
Glad it worked for you!
And yeah, I have about a half-dozen of those "movie" cars you posted above too.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules