FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 763

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

  1. #621
    Nothing witty here lest it offend
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    990

    There is not enough carbtalk on this here dmc bbs. Thank god k-jet keeps screwing up so people on the other sections have something to argue about.

  2. #622
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    There is not enough carbtalk on this here dmc bbs. Thank god k-jet keeps screwing up so people on the other sections have something to argue about.
    Yeah but we aren't allowed to suggest carburetion to the poor K-Jet suckers when they post about their problems. We are only allowed to say the C word on this thread.

  3. #623
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Merry Christmas Bill.
    Bill doesn't celebrate Chriatmas. Christmas celebrates Bill, it caved in a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    There is not enough carbtalk on this here dmc bbs. Thank god k-jet keeps screwing up so people on the other sections have something to argue about.
    Plenty of carb talk on the DML, you should check it out.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  4. #624
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Plenty of carb talk on the DML, you should check it out.
    Frankly I don't understand Bill sending a link to his latest YouTube video which has more to do about a toy train than Deloreans. But I must admit it is pretty funny to see all of the drama.

    Maybe I should send an email out to the DML each time I take one of my special baths. The next one is going to be in lime green Jello.

  5. #625
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Frankly I don't understand Bill sending a link to his latest YouTube video which has more to do about a toy train than Deloreans. But I must admit it is pretty funny to see all of the drama.
    I enjoyed the video, but enjoyed the chaos that followed even more. But yeah, why post it to the DML?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Maybe I should send an email out to the DML each time I take one of my special baths. The next one is going to be in lime green Jello.
    You should do it but make it in bath of greens and pennies, you know new year and all.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  6. #626
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    I enjoyed the video, but enjoyed the chaos that followed even more. But yeah, why post it to the DML?



    You should do it but make it in bath of greens and pennies, you know new year and all.
    Maybe I should take a bath in cabbage or whatever it is people eat for good luck. Anyway, a girl I know requested Jello a while back so her request is next on the list. She's better looking than you.

    But I will be sure to include a toy Delorean in the tub so I can justify announcing my video on the DML.

  7. #627
    Nothing witty here lest it offend
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    990

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    but enjoyed the chaos that followed even more.
    Just as I thought!

    Admit it. Boring board is boring since Bill left. Ask him back. You know you want it.

  8. #628
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Just as I thought!

    Admit it. Boring board is boring since Bill left. Ask him back. You know you want it.

    Sean secretly enjoys the drama that Bill creates. Sean just doesn't want to be Bill's babysitter.

  9. #629
    Nothing witty here lest it offend
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    990

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    the poor K-Jet suckers
    "Gee, guys, I sure am having a lot of problems with my fuel. Is there anyway I could spend $3K installing a delivery system that allows me to fiddle with the mixture using a laptop?"

    EFI'ers: STAY OUT OF OUR THREAD. This is exclusively for us to make fun of you. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Sean secretly enjoys the drama that Bill creates. Sean just doesn't want to be Bill's babysitter.
    It's no secret. Sean wants Bill back BAD.

  10. #630
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Just as I thought!

    Admit it. Boring board is boring since Bill left. Ask him back. You know you want it.
    Ill admit two things:
    1: I've enjoyed this place more since he left, not boring at all.
    2: I've enjoyed the DML more since he made camp there, pretty funny stuff.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •