Unfortunately I don't have an air compressor to apply 15 psi. I figured the shop vac would only provide a pound or so of pressure and obviously that wasn't enough power. I didn't take me long to figure that out.
Surprisingly the fan shroud didn't have any significant damage. I think it was slightly cracked where one of the bolts goes in it, but it wasn't bad enough to justify replacing it. Shoot, it isn't even noticeable unless you are specifically looking for it.
I am getting a little concerned about the radiator though. I dropped it off at 9:30 am this morning and the guy said it should be ready in an hour. I called back at 11:00 am checking on it and he said it was taking a little longer than expected and he would call me back when its done. Well, its 3:15pm now. I guess I'll wait and call the guy again tomorrow.



Reply With Quote