Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 2,405
My VIN: 01049
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 4,740
My VIN: 02613
Club(s): (DCF)
My girlfriend is incredibly tolerant of how friendly I am with my other female friends.
There's no point to me ever buying a lottery ticket. I won when I met her.
I am thinking of selling some of the parts that came with my car in order to help finance its restoration. Would anyone like to buy a stock exhaust system from me? I have no idea what it's worth. I also have a set of cracked rear taillight lenses and all the K-Jet stuff I removed when I put the carburetor on four years ago, including stainless steel-braided fuel lines. No idea what they're worth, either. I have thought about eBay, but I'd rather just bring stuff to DCS and avoid shipping expense/reimbursement.
3.0L, automatic, carbureted
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)