FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #151
    Senior Member Kukem's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  New Brunswick, Canada

    Posts:    257

    My VIN:    4266, Previously 11056

    I still haven't seen Boulevard DeLoreans here yet. I am starting to think I won't. I may need to resort to ebay to get at least one for my collection.

  2. #152
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kukem View Post
    I still haven't seen Boulevard DeLoreans here yet. I am starting to think I won't. I may need to resort to ebay to get at least one for my collection.
    Agreed, I've made multiple trips to the Walmarts and Targets in the area (which says something as there are few places on earth I hate more than those stores) and have found plenty of other Boulevard cars, but never a DeLorean. They're going for like $15 already!
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

  3. #153
    Senior Member ccurzio's Avatar
    Join Date:  Nov 2011

    Location:  Atlanta-ish

    Posts:    2,225

    My VIN:    5311

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    I dropped nine dollars for three Boulevard DeLoreans on eBay a few months ago and called it a day.
    - Chris


    what

  4. #154
    Still Plays With Toys awildermode's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    125

    Quote Originally Posted by SIMid View Post
    No DMCTALK allocation?
    Unfortunately, no. This was slotted as a Hot Wheels Collector Exclusive since the beginning. The DeLorean community was the first to know about this when I showed it at DCS a month ago. The Hot Wheels community just got the sneaks last week.

    One correction. These will come with the Neo-Classic wheels, not Real Riders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I think George Lucas is heading up the Hot Wheels Delorean run. Is this ever going to end? I was only able to get one Boulevard car, but it looks like I will not get this one...maybe Nike is heading this one up after all. Only 1000
    There are no plans for DeLoreans or Time Machines (at this time) for 2013. Not sure about 1/43 Elite or other scales (like 1/1. For sure 1/64 is done for now, it may pop up in/after 2014.

    It took me over seven years to get the DeLorean into the line. You all know the story. Once we got the Back to the Future license, things just piled on. So, for the last three years, it seems like there were a lot of DeLoreans and Time Machines to hit the market. It all started with the original DMC-12 in 2010.

    The Boulevard line was dropped half way into the run. The DMC was mid way into the line. Therefore, not all the ones planned to me made were made. There were other cars planned that did not make it the stores.

    I used "1000" as an example. Please re-read my post. Actual numbers are for internal use. Runs like these are usually under 10,000, more than 1000. "1000" is just an easier number to explain the situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kukem View Post
    I still haven't seen Boulevard DeLoreans here yet. I am starting to think I won't. I may need to resort to ebay to get at least one for my collection.
    eBay is probably your best place to get it right now. Retail is about $3-5, if you can find one for about $7-10, I would get it and save yourself the headache of trying to find one.

    Put it this was, I did not even get a sample...and I worked on it. I would not have one, if Julee (DMC -Midwest) did not send me one as a gift. That is the only one I have. Thanks, Julee!

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    157

    My VIN:    2808 6921

    Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by DMCH James View Post
    I saw them at local Wal-Mart here amonth or so ago. Picked up the Tucker. I'm told the volumes are significantly lower on these.

    James
    Never saw the Delo but I did snag a few of the Tuckers, Ive always loved that car since I saw the movie, but I digest....back to Delo talk!

  6. #156
    Smurfy Member axh174's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Northeast USA

    Posts:    82

    My VIN:    2234

    The only one I have of these came from my brother-in-law, who frequents the Hot Wheels shows/conventions; he gave it to me as a gift. Outside of that, I haven't seen any, and I frequent Walmart/Target/Toys R Us pretty frequently.
    1 + 1 = 3 for exceptionally large values of 1.

  7. #157
    Senior Member DavidProehl's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Maple Grove, MN (Minneapolis)

    Posts:    1,432

    My VIN:    05457

    I've also been watching in my area for the Blvd DMCs...no luck at Target or Walmart. When they first came out I picked up two at $3 a piece from an online store. They are nicer than the original versions, but a non-collector would probably never notice aside from the rubber tires.
    David Proehl

  8. #158
    Still Plays With Toys awildermode's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    125

    HWC RLC DeLorean on sale, next week

    Just to let everyone here know a few days in advance.

    The Red Line Club DeLorean (with opening doors) will go on sale next week, 2 October 2012, at HotWheeelsCollectors.com

    Item will go on sale Tuesday, 2 October at 9AM (Pacific Time) first to RLC members for 24 hour 'priority window'. If you want first crack at it, you need to be a Red Line Club member.

    Any remaining units will be sold to all HWC members on 3 October. HWC membership is free, just set up an account at HotWheeelsCollectors.com

    Price will be $19.99 plus shipping and handling. Item limited to 4000 units.

    Features: Opening gull-wing doors
    Body Color: Hand-polished chrome-plated
    Body Type: Chrome over ZAMAC
    Wheels: Neo-Classics wheels w/bent axle suspension
    Base: Full-metal, matte black chassis
    Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
    Interior Color: Black

    Official release of this information should be listed on the site on Friday and will have additional information about the sale.

  9. #159
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    Wow, 20 bucks is a lot to pay for gull wing doors. Then again I read that a substantial portion of R+D money went into the full size car's doors, so I guess in 1/64 scale it works out correct.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

  10. #160
    Member CEOofawesome's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2012

    Location:  Colorado

    Posts:    69

    Here in Colorado the Deloreans have been gone for about a yearish now. I have one gold Delorean 2 Back to the Future Deloreans and I have seen both the black and the silver Deloreans but don't have one. For other movie hot wheels I haven't seen any besides some batmobiles and a K.I.T.T Trans am. Never seen ecto-1 but I want to.

Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •