FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: DMCSELLER on Ebay

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Northern NJ

    Posts:    8,819

    My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

    If this is the law firm that represented JZD they are the ones that forced him into bankruptcy and had the court take his house away. I would not patronize them if this is so. Besides, since this is all paper, they can be selling copies.
    David Teitelbaum

  2. #12
    Guy with a DeLorean Mark D's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Stevens Point,WI

    Posts:    2,546

    My VIN:    6125

    I wonder if in his stash of documents he's got the manufacturing detail print for the binnacle

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  South Texas

    Posts:    849

    He might, but it would be worthless now. Binacle is one of the easier parts to make.

    LEVY



    Quote Originally Posted by mjdehlin View Post
    I wonder if in his stash of documents he's got the manufacturing detail print for the binnaclcne
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

    John Z. De Lorean

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  South Texas

    Posts:    849

    This thread should be closed and deleted!

    LEVY
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

    John Z. De Lorean

  5. #15
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    ?? why should it be deleted??? Seems like there is good info on the veracity of DMCSELLER here.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  South Texas

    Posts:    849

    Simple:

    People still skeptical, even people who "KNOW", still believe he is selling copies or reproductions, this thread is going no where.

    And the second reason, the more people interested, the less chance for me to buy cheap!

    I used to buy some documents for less than $20.00, now some even go for $1000's

    Admins here knew of this seller for long time but, they ever volunteered to start a thread regarding this seller?


    LEVY

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    ?? why should it be deleted??? Seems like there is good info on the veracity of DMCSELLER here.
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

    John Z. De Lorean

  7. #17
    accidental owner DMC3165's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Smithtown NY

    Posts:    893

    My VIN:    Formerly 0774, Formerly 3165 twice

    Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    This thread should be closed and deleted!

    LEVY
    Based on what? We haven't violated any of the forum rules......yet.
    Chris Piazza
    1GR8STRY
    Owner of 3165 by default

  8. #18
    DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Los Angeles / Chicago

    Posts:    643

    My VIN:    11474

    This thread is fine. And in all reality, there are three or four hardcore Delorean history guys who have the cash and knowledge to bid these items up. This seller has been around for years, good guys. They represented creditors after the company went into bankruptcy. They didn't bring down DMC, they just tried to get $$ for vendors and others who were owed cash after the company went down.

    T.
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  South Texas

    Posts:    849

    I was joking when I said to close this thread.

    Bet not everyone is willing to share those documents as you do!

    LEVY


    Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    This thread is fine. And in all reality, there are three or four hardcore Delorean history guys who have the cash and knowledge to bid these items up. This seller has been around for years, good guys. They represented creditors after the company went into bankruptcy. They didn't bring down DMC, they just tried to get $$ for vendors and others who were owed cash after the company went down.

    T.
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

    John Z. De Lorean

  10. #20
    DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Los Angeles / Chicago

    Posts:    643

    My VIN:    11474

    Yeah, I hear you. It is a bummer that some people hoard cool historical items and documents without at least sharing on the Internet. I feel like it should be put out for everyone to see. That was one if the highlights of some of the recent DCS shows, the museum stuff that Matt and others put out. Having everything online though would be my preference.

    I've slowed down considerably in buying these things because it got too expensive and was exhausting. I now reserve purchasing for only super rare items that trickle their way directly to me rather than on eBay.

    T.

    Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    I was joking when I said to close this thread.

    Bet not everyone is willing to share those documents as you do!

    LEVY
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •