FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-

Originally Posted by
DMC5180
Did you notice any difference with the steering vibrations, since you have the anti-vibration U-joint in the assembly?
Its hard to tell what improved my steering since I also replaced the steering column bushing at the same time. At speeds below 50 mph I have zero vibration in the steering column unless I am on a really bumpy road. I do still have a light vibration at speeds in excess of 50 mph. I'm guessing my tires could be out of balance which is a little disturbing since I had the front tires balanced earlier this year. Perhaps I should cough up the money and have all four balanced at the same time.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules