FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #231
    Senior Member DMC5180's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Reedsburg, WI

    Posts:    4,042

    My VIN:    5180

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by weedm View Post
    To whom it may concern,

    I came across this forum upon a Google search. Long story short... my 8 year old nephew is a huge fan of DeLoreans... found Hot Wheels DeLorean while grocery shopping... brought it home and noticed something peculiar: the wheels on the car do not match. Is this a common occurrence? I figured that someone here might have a few to look at for comparison sake.

    Thank You,
    Michael


    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

    Attachment 17678

    That is the Boulevard series DMC-12. You are extremely lucky to have found one of those to begin with. The front wheel is incorrect. On the Half dozen I have the Front wheel appears to be the same as the rear including tire size.
    DENNIS

    VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, EPS​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

  2. #232
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Mar 2013

    Posts:    2

    Thank you all

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #233
    DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    440

    My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

    Two new DeLorean Hot Wheels to come this spring/summer - checking to see if I can post the images of the cars here. The first is part of the Hot Wheels "Juke Box" series and is a Wal-Mart exclusive. I don't expect the styling to appeal to many DeLorean owners. The entire Juke Box line is also about double the price of the standard HW cars, so that will further limit appeal, IMO.

    The second one is more "normal" looking and should be part of their Basic Cars Mainline at the regular price point.

    James
    James Espey, President
    Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    [url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]

  4. #234
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    I see from googling, that the JukeBox line has models associated with various musical genres (soul, grunge, swing), with car graphics to match. I await with trepidation to see what genre the D will represent; will it be a Rock'n'Roll link to MJF in BTTF or New Romantic or Punk from the early 80s???
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  5. #235
    Senior Member Kenny_Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Gulf Shores, Al

    Posts:    1,780

    My VIN:    4534

    There's also a line of Decade cars. I keep expecting to see the D for the 80's.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

  6. #236
    DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    440

    My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    I see from googling, that the JukeBox line has models associated with various musical genres (soul, grunge, swing), with car graphics to match. I await with trepidation to see what genre the D will represent; will it be a Rock'n'Roll link to MJF in BTTF or New Romantic or Punk from the early 80s???
    New Wave.

    James
    James Espey, President
    Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    [url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]

  7. #237
    Quietly enjoying ownership Cory W's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  North Bay, Ontario, Canada

    Posts:    481

    My VIN:    4692

    Quote Originally Posted by DMCH James View Post
    New Wave.
    A perfect fit, imo.

    Back to checking store shelves...

  8. #238
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Quote Originally Posted by DMCH James View Post
    New Wave.

    James
    Does it come with a tiny figure of John Taylor, Duran Duran bassist and former DeLorean owner
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  9. #239
    Senior Member Domi's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  France

    Posts:    2,462

    My VIN:    16951

    Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

    What will be the scale?
    The small one or 1/43 scale?

  10. #240
    DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    440

    My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

    1/64 scale.

    Jukebox DeLorean pushed back to November I was told today.

    HW City version of the DeLorean still scheduled for late summer.

    As I'm allowed to post images, I will do so...
    James Espey, President
    Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    [url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •