FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Results 1 to 10 of 1930

Thread: 1982 Frame Off Restoration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #11
    Senior Member SupercoolBill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2021

    Posts:    1,645

    I like how the mounting came out. Very rugged, I can access the plug in, and the adjustment knobs.






    I quickly wired it in, threw a battery in the car and tested the stereo before we left for the night.
    We started with radio. The speakers sounded pretty good but honestly to me it didn't sound any different than it did before. Could just be me though. I hope it sounds better after all I went through.

    The sub didn't seem to be doing anything. Tam tried adjusting the bass and we got horrible static noise every time she moved the knob. She wanted to try a tape. It was only playing out of the speakers on one side for some reason. I pushed the direction change button and everything started working fine, not the sub still though.
    I reminded Tam that tape players and cassette tapes were not as great as we remember them being. I played some music through the Bluetooth and it sounded good and everything worked properly...except the sub.
    So I need to troubleshoot the subwoofer and see why it isn't working.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SupercoolBill; 12-13-2025 at 08:03 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •