Posts: 440
My VIN: Formerly 10570 and 6776
Club(s): (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)
Updated table for cars from DMCH only:
![]()
James Espey, President
Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
[url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]
How many did they make?
Look to the left and you will see why![]()
Thanks,
Lenny
DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light
Location: Burnsville MN-Moving to Kalispell MT. in June 20111
Posts: 888
My VIN: 2691
Should have made the same number as real Deloreans!
Location: Panama City, FL
Posts: 246
My VIN: 2861
Club(s): (DOA) (DCUK)
If anyone has 2861 and would be willing to sell it, please let me know!
Mike
2861 - Aug '81, 5-speed, black interior, gas-flap.
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 103
My VIN: 0726
anyone have 0726? anyone...anyone
-Pete
Posts: 4,861
My VIN: 3937
Location: Atlanta OTP GA
Posts: 7,085
My VIN: 2743
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"